[plug] vim wars- proposed date change

Tim Bowden tim.bowden at westnet.com.au
Wed Jul 13 14:54:28 WST 2005

On Wed, 2005-07-13 at 14:11 +0800, Senectus . wrote:
> On 7/13/05, Caleb Duggan <caleb.duggan at gmail.com> wrote:
> > How much will it cost without beer? at 15, im not allowed to drink
> >
> There are also a few of us that just plain don't drink at all anyhow..
> I suggest the food and drinks side gets paid for separately..

Done.  Food and drink can be done separately.  The lazer tag cost for 2
hours is $500.  If we have 30 people who are prepared to put their money
where there mouth is, it is $16.67 each.  If we only get 20, it is $25
each.  I'd like to do money in advance so those who do turn up don't get
caught if there are a few no shows on the night.

Any protests?

Tim Bowden