[plug] vim wars- proposed date change

Tim Bowden tim.bowden at westnet.com.au
Wed Jul 13 21:48:50 WST 2005

On Wed, 2005-07-13 at 19:53 +0800, Senectus . wrote:
> On 7/13/05, Quintin Lette <qlette at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I don't protest but I just noticed the date and can't make it.
> >
> > I don't think it would go down well being my wedding anniversary :)
> >
> > Sorry guys ;) I guess it means another plays for another VI'er tho :)
> >
> No apologies needed.. your just proving yet another point.. that VI
> Guys pull the chicks ;-)

I was going to make a rash question about the order of that last
statement but there are probably too many minors on this list...

When I changed the date I was hoping this wasn't going to happen.  Is
there any one else who has a problem with Thursday 11 August?  Speak now
or forever hold your peace...