[plug] NoCatAuth and gpg errors

Mark B mark at tophits.com.au
Thu Jul 14 11:33:23 WST 2005

Hey Steve,

    Seems as tho it is waiting for something from tty, try running the
command from a terminal and see if it asks you anything? I am guessing this
would be simular to an issue I had where I wanted to automatically SSH into
a machine as apart of a maintanence script, I ended up writing a tty wrapper
for any application that needed a tty terminal.

    Let me know what it says when you do a manual gpg.

Kind Regards,

Mark B.