[plug] What's it called when you do this in a spreadsheet?

Senectus . senectus at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 09:17:58 WST 2005

On 7/15/05, Russell Steicke <r.steicke at bom.gov.au> wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 15, 2005 at 09:01:24AM +0800, Senectus . wrote:
> > The same spreadsheet.. just with two columns frozen so I can scroll
> > past vertically..
>
> How is this different from the solutions you've been presented so far,
> and from the screenshot I showed?

Doing it the way you have showed me it only allows the unfrozen side
to scroll horizontally, if I scroll vertically then BOTH frozen and
unfrozen sides will scroll at the same time.
I'm not sure how much clearer I can be.. I'll see if I can make a
video of what is going on and post that somewhere..

--
Ubuntu Hoary 5.04
"Luminocity is a cracktastic technology testbed for Metacity." - From