[plug] Linux on Laptops

Mark B mark at tophits.com.au
Fri Jul 15 13:25:32 WST 2005

Hey Ben,

Get an apple, running latest version of OSX, it literally kicks ass.  you
get your terminal, it runs unix, you can't go wrong.  once you go apple
you'll never go back.  Only issue may be price, but there are a few second
hand ones floating around, and they tend to hold their value, unlike other
makes.

Kind Regards,
Mark B.