[plug] PLUG library/burner/demo machine - passing around the begging bowl

Cameron Patrick cameron at patrick.wattle.id.au
Fri Jul 15 19:14:13 WST 2005

Jacqueline McNally wrote:

> >Keyboard and mouse                               $ 60
>
> Did you have a particular kb and mouse in mind? It's just that I'm sure
> Computer Angels may be able to provide/donate a refurbished kb and
> mouse.

Not especially.  The $60 quote was for a Logitech keyboard+mouse combo
but I'm open to anything that's not too scummy.  As I mentioned to
Harry when he suggested much the same thing, ideally an optical mouse
since it's likely to get used by grubby pizza-greasey fingers and
cleaning mice balls is something best left to vets ;-)  A CA
refurbished keyboard would be appreciated though.

Cameron.