[plug] where to find python C headers

WolfBite wolfbite_aus at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 16 19:08:08 WST 2005

Part of the reason I stoped with mandrake (was ALWAYS
chasing some rpm  (rpm hell )
When I tried to install stuff from source, success
rate was about 25%

Now I use gentoo (actually was using gentoo
referncesand foums to help me with mandrake for a fair
while)

Now I can just emerge something in (gentoo uses source
and ebuilds) but even if there is no ebuild, I can
dload the souce, do the basic .configure, make,make
install and get a success rate of 99.5% :)

Still have fond memorys of mandrake and how it held my
hand learning linux, but eventually we want more....

ps.

got a set of mandrake 10.0/4d(2sets), 9.2/3d, 9.0/2d,
8.2/3d, if anyone wants