[plug] Interactive generation of polygons from segments

Jim Leven jleven at geoseis.com.au
Sun Jul 17 18:08:35 WST 2005

Thanks Craig - I'm looking at pygtk. I would be
grateful for recommendations on whether OpenGL or
pygtk is the better path to tread.  I have only
ventured a few steps down the pygtk route.
Regards
jim

--

GeoSeis Pty Ltd
PO Box 250

Phone : + 61 - 8 - 9228 1564
Email : jleven at geoseis.com.au
Web   : www.geoseis.com.au

This message, any attachment and response string,
are confidential and may be legally privileged.
It is intended only for the use of the parties to
whom it is addressed. If you are not the addressee
indicated in this message, please notify the sender
immediately by reply email and destroy this message.

All information and attachments remain the property of
GeoSeis Pty Ltd.