[plug] LCD screen looks bad under Linux ....

Richard Meyer meyerri at westnet.com.au
Tue Jul 19 17:50:18 WST 2005

Someone was complaining about the appearance of their LCD screen the
other day.

I happened to spot

which contains "ClearType Tuner PowerToy", which is reputed to make
LCD's look MUCH nicer. I sit possible that it was installed by default
on the offending laptop?

If so, is there a comparable Linux util?
Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity.  It
business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation.
                -- Johnny Hart