[plug] [OT] Google maps (was: Wanted to borrow: GPS unit)

W.Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Fri Jul 22 10:03:27 WST 2005

We were looking at this a week or two back - one of the guys here had a
house burn down a couple of blocks away, and there was a 6 month period
where the block was "vacant" before rebuilding.  The maps of his area
are then ~18months to 2 years old as the block shows as vacant.

What I am waiting for next is to be able to take my laptop out onto the
back lawn and see myself waving back ...

BillK