[plug] telemarketers

Senectus . senectus at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 16:49:38 WST 2005

On 7/22/05, Chris Caston <caston at arach.net.au> wrote:
> On Fri, 2005-07-22 at 16:10, Senectus . wrote:
>
> > response..
> > I might have to print out a script to keep near the phones.. ;-)
> >

> How about:
>
> You: bonjour
> TM: Hello, could I speak to the house holder please?
> You: Excusez-moi ?
> TM: Could I speak to the house holder please?
> You: Qui est ceci ?
> TM: Do you speak english?
> You: Perdez-vous mon temps ?
Most days I answer the phone with :
"Uhg"
or
"What?"
  I mostly do it cause it ticks off particular people.. :-D ( I have
certain family members in mind here)
But it's good for throwing people off balance first thing...
I couldn't pull off a french thing.. no practice or teaching in that
area doesn't help.

--
Ubuntu Hoary 5.04
"Luminocity is a cracktastic technology testbed for Metacity." - From