[plug] Re: [plug-announce] July Workshop Notice

Cameron Patrick cameron at patrick.wattle.id.au
Sun Jul 24 20:23:31 WST 2005

James Elliott wrote:

> I receive announcements about the PLUG workshops and would really like to
> attend, but, unfortunately, tomorrow is a bit too short notice for me.  Do
> you know when the next workshop is likely to be? - I mean, are they always
> on the 4th Monday of the month, or at some other regular interval?

Yes, they are usually held on the fourth Monday, as the web site
states [1].  The PLUG web site also usually has the date of the next
workshop within a few days of the past one passing.

> I would like to write it in my diary so that I can arrange things so
> I can attend the next meeting, if possible.

22nd of August for the next workshop.  Hopefully we'll be making an
announcement about the August seminar shortly - we'll have a speaker
sorted out more than 5 days in advance for this one ;-)

Cheers,

Cameron.

[1] http://www.plug.org.au/events/workshop