[plug] Ubuntu CD's

Cameron Patrick cameron at patrick.wattle.id.au
Mon Jul 25 14:14:50 WST 2005

Daniel J. Axtens wrote:

> It might be a good idea to check them first; my dad requested 4 x86s
> and 3 ppcs, and of the x86s, only one live cd and one or two install
> disks passed the media test.

Yikes, that's a little depressing.  Though they're sending them out
for free but it's still disappointing that so many are duds.

PLUG ordered quite a few (somewhere between 10 and 100, can't remember
the details).  They'll probably turn up in the PO box shortly and then
maybe we can come up with a cunning use for them all.

Cameron.