[plug] CAD or Architecture programs

Timothy White weirdit at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 17:59:51 WST 2005

I'm looking for a CAD or Architecture program to help me model a
building. It just needs to be basic, I'm only doing the outer walls
and they consist of brick and concrete. It's 3 stories and each floor
is a concrete slab.
I really just need the outside view from multiple angles.
Also, one side has windows, mixed with concrete and brick in a pattern
that is kinda tiled. If I get a chance I'll do a quick sketch and
upload it so you can get an idea of the kind of pattern I want to
repeat. The other side of the building is similar but I can afford to
not have it tiled the same.

Tim