[plug] Case free to a good home.

Gregory Orange gregory.orange at metoceanengineers.com
Thu Jul 28 11:54:59 WST 2005

Ari Finander wrote:
> [...]

Yeah, sad to see the Burswood fella (Worms E Recycling from memory) is
out of business. Here's what I know as of a coupla months ago.

Sims Metal will take old CPUs and printers.
Collins EWaste Recycling will take the lot, and will also pick up
palettes for a $50 minimum charge.

Sims Metal
Jason Whitaker, General Manager
200 Barrington Street,
Spearwood, WA 6163
Tel: (08) 9434 2222
Fax: (08) 9418 5030

Collins EWaste Recycling
16 Kembla Way, Willeton, 9457 3973

I have a vague memory of there being a Sims site north of the river, but
I can't remember more detail than that. I'm sure they'll be able to tell
you at Spearwood.

Cheers,
Greg.