[plug] [OT] Part Time Work

Chris Caston caston at arach.net.au
Wed Jun 1 14:46:48 WST 2005

On Wed, 2005-06-01 at 14:35, Chris Watt wrote:
> Hey Guys,
>
> Kinda in a bind and need to find a part time job, not really fussed
> what as, but prefereably in Mandurah/Rockingham although I'll travel
> to Perth if the pay is worth it.
>
> Any ideas?

I have plenty of ideas but unfortunately nothing solid to offer you.

Try pizza delivery (if you have a car), shelf stacking (night fill -
apply through coles myer, kmart, dewsons etc), trolley collecting (ask
the shopping centre information and they should give you the contact
details of their subcontractors)