[plug] USB drive mounting problems

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Wed Jun 1 22:53:29 WST 2005

Would this explain a scenario I used to get on a server that was
grotesquelly out of memory where I'd log in to check health and seemingly
random processes where dead and the machine was maxed completely with vm
and whatnot?

It sorta sounds kind of dangerous on a server, or is this an optional
feature?

--
 I wish a robot would get elected president. That way, when he came to
town, we could all take a shot at him and not feel too bad.