[plug] New PITA virus going around

Senectus . senectus at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 12:19:17 WST 2005

On 6/27/05, Leon Brooks <leon at cyberknights.com.au> wrote:
> All turn and give Redmond the appropriate salute.
>
> There is a new virus going around which sends email complaining about
> you sending spam. Unfortunately, some administrators don't stop to
> check, and so you'll inevitably find yourself added to blacklists for
> emails which have never been anywhere near any of your machines.
>
> Now is a good time to camp on the RBL web pages. )-:
>
>    A sysadmin's lot is not a happy one.

*curse swear mutter grumble*
I only just got this site off the RBL lists because of one rouge
laptop on an unofficial wireless AP.
I'd salute away except I'm in a "cubical" environment and I'd get too
many looks. :-P

--
Ubuntu Hoary 5.04
"Luminocity is a cracktastic technology testbed for Metacity." - From