[plug] wow.. hell got a bit cooler today...

simon simon at plumtek.com
Thu Jun 30 16:44:46 WST 2005

Richard Meyer (meyerri at westnet.com.au) wrote:
> Still an arrogant SOB, though, talking about "the politics that often
> tarnish that movement" and not mentioning the greed, hypocricy and
> monopolistic practices that tarnish his favourite OS. But I suppose even
> faint praise from a MS fan is better than damnation ....

Meaning no disrespect, but why the hell do you care what he thinks?

He's obviously some numbnuts who needs to get out more.

Linux is what it is, and as Linus says it is 'good enough'. Windows is OK for
certain things too (my 3 year old aint ready for X, although she doddles
around XP and OS X just fine). I think zealots in both camps need some
percussive counselling.

--
Simon Scott
simon at plumtek.com