[plug] [OT] 19" and 22" monitors

harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Tue Mar 1 13:26:55 WST 2005

Dear PLUGers

Please excuse the OT but I wanted to reach more people who may abuse me
if they hear about this too late.

Computer Angels have an offer of a quantity of ex "an Engineering Group"
19 inch monitors and some 22 inch monitors. For reasons of space and also
because many of our training participants don't have the room for them
we want to accept the monitors but make them available in our Door Sale
this Saturday 10-12. We will otherwise not be able to move at Tate Street!

The last batch that we had available were picked up by a few PLUGers,
Bill Kenworthy got one IIRC (how is the monitor Bill?).

As before, we will be selling the 19-inchers for $50 and offers on the
22-inchers. They are all Compaq branded but I don't know the manufacturer
at this stage. Does anybody ? They will have been used in CAD applications.

The company has kindly offered to let me test them all tomorrow but what
I will need (offlist please) are "orders" so we aren't left with a large
number of monitors and nowhere to put them.

Please contact me offlist if you interested in N x 19", or M X 22" or: I'd
like a 22" for $X but would settle for a 19" if that's all that's left.

I'll get back to you when I have tested the monitors. If anyone wants
monitors to repair for less money please say so but I'll need a
commitment from you that you will take them if delivered to Tate Street!

All the best
Harry McNally

--
Are you a computer angel?	http://www.computerangels.org.au/