[plug] [OT] 19" and 22" monitors

harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Tue Mar 1 14:00:22 WST 2005

On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 13:43:20 +0800 Carl Gherardi wrote:

> Doh!
>
> That was supposed to be off list...

> Carl wrote:
> > I am interested in a 19" monitor for $50 and should be able to pick up
> > before Saturday.

Since it wasn't, I can explain that the Door Sale time is firm 10 til 12
on Saturday and in this case, the monitors won't be there until late
Friday!

As I said, we don't have the room so when I shout "All stock must go",
just like Hardly Normal, I really mean "Stock can only arrive that must
definitely go!".

So ppl need to tell me. Thanks for the other lightning responses from
those-who-know-who-they-are :)

All the best
Harry

--