[Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: [plug] Telstra ISDN fee]]

bwarff bwarff at obsidian.com.au
Thu Mar 3 10:32:55 WST 2005

I tried the ombudsman over a simmilar issue with telstra charging me
several hundred dollars to 'adsl enable' a line .. which never worked
and I never got service on .. just to have them then charge me even more
money to 'adsl disable' the same line... the ombudsman was no help, and
implied I was trying to rip telstra off.

It used to make me mad, now i just suggest to people that we all start
taking wireless seriously and hopefuly we can make telstra irrelevant.