[plug] Gnucash

Jacqueline McNally j-conversations at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Fri Mar 4 09:05:11 WST 2005

Chris Caston wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Does anyone here use Gnucash for accounting?

Jeremy conducted a demo of GnuCash late last year to SLPWA members, and
I think he does use it.

> How does it stack up against MYOB and Cashflow Manager?

I'm sticking with MYOB for the moment :)

But I sent this to the OpenOffice.org Marketing Project list yesterday:
http://marketing.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=dev&msgNo=19770
wrt Quasar, now GPL and is available for Windows and Linux, see:
http://linuxcanada.com/quasar.shtml

feedback from one person who said that setup was difficult.

Regards
Jacqueline