[plug] Auto hibernate when machine has been idle for 30 minutes

W.Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Mon Mar 7 07:18:56 WST 2005

Just what I want: xautolock is available for gentoo as well.

Was going to stick with the nv driver, but I am  getting random
poweroffs in X when moving the mouse.  Very disconcerting when clicking
a button and everything goes dark, fans stop etc.  Requires complete
power removal (for 60 secs) before it will poweron again.

Tried old kernels etc and nv seems the only common point.  Just doing a
reiserfsck on 260Gb before going back to the proprity drivers and see if
its more stable - seemed ok except the display didnt come back from
swsusp.  More testing ...

BillK