[plug] modem on adsl

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Wed Mar 9 12:08:50 WST 2005

I've been told (not sure how true it is however) that the effective
information carrier bandwidth of the line is somewhat reduced by all that
out of band 'noise' on the line, so perhaps try a lower rate. Maybe 33 or
28k.

--
 I wish a robot would get elected president. That way, when he came to
town, we could all take a shot at him and not feel too bad.