[plug] modem on adsl firewall

WolfBite wolfbite_aus at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 10 08:27:01 WST 2005

The hard way?
nup! can do and run other programs and test that I
want.

grc.com I already use for quick testing.(first umm
1500 i think) yes there are indivual port testing too

Good for testing game forwarding (or any forwarding :)

I KNOW that i'm not missing something or presuming
anything when I go by the modem and adsl :)

NEVER PRESUME :)

Wolfbite