[plug] SLPWA Event - Growing Your I.T. Business V1.0

Sibian isibian at bigpond.net.au
Fri Mar 11 03:31:51 WST 2005

Thanks, that looks great. I checked out the link and I'm interested. I
couldn't find a price there though. There was a mention of it needing to
include catering, so I'm hoping it's still within my budget. If someone
can advise I'd appreciate it.

Cheers,

Sibian

Share what you have in abundance, grow and protect that which you need
more of.