[plug] *** March Seminar Notice - Tuesday 15th ***

Bret Busby bret at busby.net
Fri Mar 11 01:40:52 WST 2005

On Wed, 9 Mar 2005, Cameron Patrick wrote:

> Since we have been unable to secure the lecture theatre at Central
> TAFE, we are holding this month's seminar in the staff room of
> Highgate Primary School, on the corner of Bulwer Ave and Lincoln St.
> Thanks go to Jim Leven for getting us this venue.

What about, for future seminars, investigating the possibility of
holding the monthly seminars, at the Open Source WA facility, at
Technology Park in Bentley?

That sounds like an appropriate place to hold the seminars, if it is
available, and with the event that is being advertised to be held
there, it appears to have a room for seminars, etc.

--
Bret Busby
Armadale

  you'll know what the answer means."