[plug] Sound on Sun Blade 100

Walter HILL regfrem at connect.net.au
Fri Mar 11 10:06:59 WST 2005

W.Kenworthy wrote:

>I dont have a 2.6 system left to do an lsmod on, but even if you have an
>oss only 2.4 system, you look like you are missing a number of modules
>if you are using a fully modular kernel.  Check the kernel build
>directory for the sound modules and see whats available.

The closest I could find was the following link.

http://lists.debian.org/debian-sparc/2003/05/msg00071.html

Looking at the other loaded modules I wouldn't think that they are
relevant to my problem.

The three below should do the job?

trident                35896   0  (unused)
ac97_codec             17152   0  [trident]
soundcore               4588   2  [trident]