[plug] The Australian Business Registry

Evert van Dijk evert at silver-sword.net
Sun Mar 13 12:45:37 WST 2005

hehe, breach of the act
in Government departments; Acts are only suggestions. :)

Breaches are only acted upon if there is notice made of it
written complaints will help not only to the appropriate dept but also
to the legislators of the act
I am not sure that using Mozilla can be considered a disability, in the
same way that using a Jet propelled Plane be a disability compared to
using Bi-Planes Propellor driven craft :)