[plug] Can I restart a suspended job on a remote machine from a different shell?

W.Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Fri Mar 18 16:18:58 WST 2005

That was it.  Had some 20+ processes stopped so gave them all to kill at
the same time and from ps and top, looks like its back at work.  The
compile is xorg which spins off numerous threads as well as the gentoo
emerge system controlling it which accounts for the number of processes.

Thanks, this is one for the cheat sheet,
BillK