[plug] Thumbdrive apps. (Semi OT - for FOSS advocacy)

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Tue Mar 22 13:42:03 WST 2005

I'm tempted to load up a thumbdrive with apps for windows, so I can show
off the quality of FOSS software. IMHO, becoming comfortable with FOSS
stuff on windows is a great steppingstone to eventually moving to Linux.

Maybe we should all be carrying one of these around, especially with
firefox (for releving the suffering of IE using friends)

--
 I wish a robot would get elected president. That way, when he came to
town, we could all take a shot at him and not feel too bad.