[plug] Redhat 6.1

Quintin Lette qlette at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 20:00:07 WST 2005

I always install debian directly from the net, admittedly it would be
extremely slow on a 56k link but maybe manageable.

There are several floppy based router distros that will do exactly
what you are after (share internet) without proxy feature, but will
allow people to use different protocols than http. (secure sites are
also painful to setup with proxy only connections)

I can't think of any at the moment, but surely someone will. There are
a few based on LRP (the linux router project) and there was a freebsd
based option too (PicoBSD)

Maybe someone else can come up with better examples / links