[plug] LCA 2005

Bernard Blackham bernard at blackham.com.au
Thu Mar 31 17:56:04 WST 2005

On Thu, Mar 31, 2005 at 04:59:35PM +0800, Luke Dudney wrote:
> I see that linux.conf.au this year has already sold out; I had intended
> to go but certain... beaurocratic delays hindered timely registration.
> Can anyone suggest a way I that might be able to sneak in? A spare place
> floating around possibly?

Word from the organisers on #linux.conf.au seems to indicate they're
not terribly flexible on extra places (fire regulations and all
that). However, I gather that the presentations might be streamed
live online in both video and audio so you could participate
virtually :)

Bernard.

--
 Bernard Blackham <bernard at blackham dot com dot au>