[plug] Net::SSLeay Instalation

Daniel J. Axtens danielax at gmail.com
Fri May 6 08:20:47 WST 2005

If you are using fc3, try system-config-packages, as it automates most
of the installation process. I don't know if it will help, but it will
mean you can be fairly sure that you are not making a basic
mistake.Gcc will be under development tools somewhere.

On 5/5/05, Chris Watt <something.rotten at gmail.com> wrote:
> unable to install gcc, when i try to fedora returns a complaint,
> asking me to run rpm --import public.gpg.key but when I run it, it
> fails.
>
> am i just missing something very simple here?
--snip--

--
Neuronstorm: neuronstorm.sourceforge.net
The Neuronstorm Blog: leinad-golb.blogspot.com