[plug] Request: Linksys WRT-54GS

Adrian Woodley Adrian at ScreamingRoot.org
Fri May 6 15:54:01 WST 2005

Don't know about wholesalers, but I bought one recently form Trinix for
a reasonable price.

*Beware*
Linksys have changed the specs for the WRT54G and WRT54GS - OpenWRT
currently does not work with these versions (2.2 I believe). If you
intead to install linux on you will have to wait for OpenWRT to catch
up.

Adrian