[plug] spam filtering

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Fri May 6 19:09:34 WST 2005

It does help to try and keep the rules up to date.

Theres a program called rules de jour that updates rules from the rules
emporium site.

The IT guys at murdoch did some tests on it (its used here) and the
results are somewhat encouraging. If I can get those stats and I'm alowed
to post em, I will.

--
 I wish a robot would get elected president. That way, when he came to
town, we could all take a shot at him and not feel too bad.