[plug] spam filtering

Craig Foster craig at fostware.net
Fri May 6 20:54:31 WST 2005

Exim+SA-Exim+Clam+RulesDuJour = ~5 spams a week for a company that
*used* to have it's employees e-mails on their website
Overall, it protects my Exchange box very well, including weekend before
last when Sober.P slipped past everyone else, but ClamAV got it no
problems :P

Oh and any mail to an certain well advertised ex-employee means it gets
dumped, even if it's in the CC to a valid mailbox.

CraigF