[plug] anyone here REALLY good with GIMP?

Gavin Chester gavinchester1 at hotmail.com
Sun May 8 12:41:35 WST 2005

On Sun, 2005-05-08 at 09:41 +0800, Senectus . wrote:
> I made do with the feather and the drop shadow tools, It looks pretty
> good, but it's clear to me I have more learning to do :-P

Your problem highlights the weakness of bitmap graphics that have been
around for decades.  If possible to change the source of the graphics
you will, of course, get far better mileage (kilometreage?) if you use
vector graphics (SVG) from eg, sodipodi, inkscape, etc.  Gimp and the
like are really only good for photos (flame on).

Regards, Gavin.