[plug] Re: [plug-announce] May Seminar: Antics of linux.conf.au 2005

James Elliott James.Elliott at wn.com.au
Tue May 10 08:13:23 WST 2005

Hi Bernard

Thanks for the advice about tonight's meeting.

The e-mail was sent to me at 10:45 pm on the 9/5/05 - after I went to bed,
so I didn't read it until just now (around 8:00 am Tuesday 10/5/05), and the
meeting is tonight.

I would like to submit my apologies as I just cannot rearrange my
commitments at such short notice.

Would it be possible to get more notice next time, like maybe a week's
notice or more if possible?

Kind regards,  James Elliott