[plug] Re: [plug-announce] May Seminar: Antics of linux.conf.au 2005

Cameron Patrick cameron at patrick.wattle.id.au
Tue May 10 10:54:33 WST 2005

Matthew Lambie wrote:

> > Would it be possible to get more notice next time, like maybe a week's
> > notice or more if possible?
>
> I concur.

All of the details of tonight's seminar have been on the front page of
the PLUG web site for a couple of weeks now.  But yeah, maybe we
should have sent out an e-mail when we updated the web site too or
something.  If we get the presenter sorted out more than two days
before next month's seminar maybe we'll announce that one early.

Hmm, any takers (or suggestions for topics) for next month's talk?

Cameron.