[plug] Is Windows a Virus?

Phillip bishop.frog at gmail.com
Tue May 10 21:26:36 WST 2005

Yeah windows is a pain when its infected by a heap of virus / spyware
etc... I fixed the problem by  installing linux =) I bet you got a
heap of virus when you took your laptop to uni, thats if you connected
your laptop to their network. I can come over and see the problem and
try to help?

Phillip.

--
The ecological crisis is a moral issue.