[plug] SuSE 8.1

Bernd Felsche bernie at innovative.iinet.net.au
Wed May 11 10:23:28 WST 2005

"Paul Arch" <paul at sdmgroup.com.au> writes:

[Please don't email/post HTML - amongst other things, it complicates
archiving.]

>does anyone know if SuSE 8.1 exists on a WAIX mirror somewhere ?  Or
>does someone have a copy on CD and resides North of River ?

Is there a good reason why you want 8.1 specifically?
You can pick up individual packages from the SuSE FTP server.
It's in the unsupported/obsolete product tree.

It's been unsupported by SuSE for about 6 months and therefore
doesn't have some significant security patches available.

8.2 will become unsupported soon.

I still have original media, but I'm SOR.