[plug] pine problems.

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Wed May 11 13:12:50 WST 2005

seems to be a mbox. By the look of it, blowing away the pine-debug and
pinerc files isnt working. (As was suggested to me offlist).

Hmm. Maybe it is unicode crap. Bloody spammers.

--
 I wish a robot would get elected president. That way, when he came to
town, we could all take a shot at him and not feel too bad.