[plug] If you plan on using the freeway south past mills point rd this arvo..

Senectus . senectus at gmail.com
Fri May 13 17:12:57 WST 2005

Just been told that There is a second flooding in the center of Perth
(William street) and that's made things worse..
I'm currently at 50 Kings Park Rd and all the traffic heading into
Perth is gridlocked and not moving much at all, all the traffic going
out of the city is packed and sluggish..

--
Ubuntu Hoary 5.04
Our OS who art in CPU, LINUX be thy name. Thy programs run, thy