[plug] If you plan on using the freeway south past mills point rd this arvo..

Kai vk6ksj at westnet.com.au
Sat May 14 06:57:31 WST 2005

That'd be Broome with an "e" on the end :P

We're on the way back to neap tides now, low today is 2.14 metres, high
is 7.23 metres - our highest so far this year was April the 10th with a
high of 9.27 and April 12th with a low of -0.20 (over 9 metres of
verticle height difference - Perth has NOTHING on that :P)

...and if you want a visual of that, have a look here:
http://www.vk6ksj.net/gallery/comparisons260305

73
Kai