[plug] Linux in school education

Chris Watt something.rotten at gmail.com
Sat May 14 19:28:33 WST 2005

The other reason they lack the want to implement it is because the
government IT services won't offer it as a support option.  One of my
lectueres here at Peel is trying to do up some papers to convince the
government to offer it as a recognised learning platform.

this is of course happening intermittent with the arguments we have
with our own useless IS department.

If anyone is interested in the implementation of open source in
schools, frop me a line at my email - something.rotten at gmail.com