[off-topic] [plug] If you plan on using the freeway south past mills point rd this arvo..

Kai vk6ksj at westnet.com.au
Sun May 15 08:07:17 WST 2005

That's a historical peice now too, since the jetty was closed off to the
public "in the interest of security and public safety - read: over
reaction to terrorist stuff" and for a long time now we've been
restricted to a 1.5 metre wide walkway which was built onto the south
side of the jetty and with fencing so you can't get back onto the
jetty...locals are not at all happy with it.

The jetty is where they have the reference for high and low tide, it
also gives a better visual idea of how much water moves around, I'll try
get some photo's once I get a new digital camera (my A70 is stuffed).