[plug] Fedora Core 3 update

Ben Jensz plug at jensz.id.au
Mon May 16 14:57:53 WST 2005

Edit /etc/yum.conf and change the appropriate sections to the following:

[base]
name=Fedora Core $releasever - $basearch - Base
baseurl=http://mirror.wa.3fl.net/pub/fedora/linux/core/$releasever/$basearch/os/

[updates-released]
name=Fedora Core $releasever - $basearch - Released Updates
baseurl=http://mirror.wa.3fl.net/pub/fedora/linux/core/updates/$releasever/$basearch/

And yum should then retrieve stuff via the 3FL mirror (for both
installing stuff and updates).

/ Ben