[plug] [OT] Dead pets

Jacqueline McNally j-conversations at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Mon May 16 22:08:07 WST 2005

simon wrote:
> Hey all, soz for the completely OT question but....
>
> The problem: 3.5 year old daughter, dead budgie...... too young to teach about
> death?
>
> If so, whats a good excuse for his sudden disappearance? :)

My Mam is a pre-primary teacher, and I know that that her/their
classroom pets do not "disappear" ;-p

There is usually a flurry to find an exact replica of a mouse, goldfish,
chicken, silk worms or rabbit etc.

Not sure where you are going to get a budgie at 10pm at night. But then,
budgies do have a habit of flying away if you leave the door open ...
and may be found later.

Regards
Jacqueline